Beard Balm!

In my opinion, gifts for men are always difficult to choose, I can never decide and often the choice falls either on clothing or on electronic material. But it's not always the cheapest choice and then you know how I think, they are less special gifts than those handmade! That's why I'm interested in preparing beauty products for men, because they also care about their appearance! As I told you in the last post about beard oil, it's very important to take care of hair and beard for the man because it takes a moment to look like Bigfoot!
That's why even today I show you how to prepare a product for the beard to give away combined with the oil thus obtaining a beauty-set for your friend or boyfriend!
Found on heartfulhabits.com
READ ALSO: Natural hair mask for frizzy hair

Difficulty: 

Cost:
Time:

What you need:
METHOD:
  1. Prepare a water bath and melt in a glass bowl the coconut oil, the shea butter, essential oils and the beeswax.
  2. When everything is melted, pour the liquid in jar for cosmetics and allow to cool.
  3. Apply on the jar a label with ingredients and way of use.

For the choice of essential oils I can suggest:

  • Orange (antiseptic, treats acne)
  • Lavender (treats acne, helps dry and fragile hair)
  • Cinnamon (astringent, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal)
  • Cedarwood (treats acne, anti-fungal, astringent)
  • Frankincense (strengthens hair roots, astringent)
And that's it! You finally have a fantastic beard balm with a good smell and that will support beard growth and help tame unruly hairs.


I hope you enjoyed this gift idea! Let me know in the comments if you've tried it!




Commenti

Post più popolari