Gift box to celebrate a new birth!

Hello everyone!

New post dedicated to my handmade creations!

Today I show you a Gift Box that was commissioned to me for the birth of a baby. Unlike the organizer for new mothers this time the box will not be designed to contain diapers and cream, but toys and books of fairy tales when the child will be a little 'bigger. But there's more ... now I show you what makes this box special ...








That's right! this box will not just contain something, but it is the little house of some cute animals that once worn on fingers, turn the real protagonists of fairy tales.
The idea of ​​this more interactive version of the Gift Box came to me thinking of two specific moments of the day of a family with young children: the moment of the reorganization of the toys and the moment of the "Goodnight". It is often difficult to convince children to tidy up the toys once they are finished using them, but using these puppets it's possible to turn a boring moment for them into something playful! Even the moment of "Goodnight" is not always easy to complete ... reading a beautiful story can help to reconcile the child's sleep and do it with puppets that you can touch and wear makes that moment special and unique. The child will be able to give a name to each animal and you will decide together which part interpret.

I hope you enjoyed my creation as much as I liked it!

For info and prices send me an email on ronigiftboxes@gmail.com




Commenti

Post più popolari