Hearts treats for dogs and horses

Hello everyone!
                              
Today I'm talking about one of my favorite categories of gift ideas: gifts for four-legged friends!
Time ago I showed you how to prepare homemade treats for cats and today  I propose the same gift idea, however, dedicated to dogs and horses.

Found on bakingmischief.com

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

METHOD:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
  2. In a bowl pour all the ingredients and mix them well. You can buy the apple sauce ready or try to make it.
  3. Using a spoon, remove some dough and place it on a baking sheet giving it a heart shape. Do not overdo the size!
  4. Cook for 18-20 minutes until the treats are golden.
If you want to give these treats to your friend who has a dog or a horse, pack the treats in a bag or in an original jar and apply the label with the ingredients.

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea! Let me know in the comments if you have tried to get them!



Commenti

Post più popolari