It's Mimòsa not Mimosà!

Hello everyone!

I found on the web  cute glasses with Harry Potter theme and among the many that I saw, I chose these below which are designed to contain a fantastic Mimosa!

Found on Shopstyle.com
I find the writing very funny!
Let me explain how to reproduce this glass to give to your friends fans of the saga or of Mimosa (it's all the same!)

READ ALSO: Watercolor Mug

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:
METHOD:
  1. Spray the bottom part of the glass with the spray glue and then immerse it in the gold glitter. Shake the excess with a small brush and let it dry completely.
  2. Print the writing on a piece of paper and make out the glass stencil.
  3. With the black marker and the stencil, reproduce the writing on the surface of the glass. Let it dry completely.
  4. It is recommended to apply a protective finish on the glitter part.
Remember the person to whom you will give the glass, that it can not be washed in a dishwasher but only by hand!


And it's done! You have finished the glass and you can give it as a present with the recipe for the Mimosa you find here.
I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!

Commenti

Post più popolari