Neck warmer!

Hello everyone!
New post for the arrival of Christmas !!!

A few months ago I found a scarf that I had started to work on and I wanted to knit a little bit of it again.
Until today I had always dedicated myself to simple works like scarves, then reading some magazines and watching some online tutorials I decided to try something more advanced.
I passed from scarf to neckwarmer, actually the difference is not much, but I must say that the result was appreciated!

They both have a double-grain rice texture but are slightly different as far as their versatility is concerned.

Both are neck-warmers and can also be worn on the head (during the coldest and most windy days), but the red one can also be used as a shoulders-warmer thanks to the greater capacity.

It's the perfect Christmas gift, warm, cozy and customizable!



If you liked this idea and would like to buy the box please email me at ronigiftboxes@gmail.com

Commenti

Post più popolari