Superhero lamp!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm talking about a gift idea for friends who like to decorate the house in an original way!
I had already talked about a similar creation, the Tabby Cat rings holder and has been very successful! Actually I expected it because it's a really creative idea!
But let's start! I'll show you immediately what I'm talking about!



Found on www.sortra.com

READ ALSO: Tabby Cat rings holder


Nice, right? It's the Superhero lamp!
It seems that at the base there are real sculptures of superheroes in gold but in reality they are nothing more than plastic painted toys! That's why I appreciate very much gifts of this type, because they are born from simple and recycled objects giving life to something new and original!

Obviously like all the gifts that I show you on my blog, even this creation can be customized in various ways using subjects of all kinds!

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:


METHOD:

  1. Glue the characters on the base of the lamp with hot glue.
  2. Once the glue has dried, use a cloth to cover the lampshade so as not to dirty it with paint and start spraying the primer over the entire base and the handle.
  3. After allowing the primer to dry, spray the gold color. Allow to dry well and spray the fixative.

The lamp is finished and ready to decorate the study or the living room of your friends!

I hope you liked this idea! Let me know if you have tried to create one!

Kisses                 










Commenti

Post più popolari