Valentine's Day is coming!



Hello everyone!

In advance today I'll talk about a gift idea for Valentine's Day.

I tell you the truth, my partner and I never celebrate Valentine's Day because we do not consider it such an important occasion, but for many of you it is not so!
So I decided to show you one of the nicest ideas I found on the web:


Found on (click here)


As you can see it's a simple gift but with a very romantic meaning. So, let me explain how to prepare it!

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:


METHOD:
  1. Cut out 3 hearts on the map, leaving the 3 selected places in the center of each shape.
  2. Glue the 3 hearts on a white paper and above each draw with the marker the inscriptions We met,We married and We live.
  3. After cutting the sheet of the right size, insert it behind the glass of the frame ending the work!
WATCH HOW TO DRAW WITH "LOVE ALPHABET"

As I told you it's very simple to make this gift, but the idea that it contains will bring out the best memories!

READ ALSO: GREETING CARDS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY

I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know in the comments if you tried to replicate it!


Commenti

Post più popolari