Watercolor Mug

Hello everyone!

Today I propose a gift idea that jumped in my mind while I was writing the post on the Mug Cake.
For those who had not already read, I had advised to accompany the jar containing the preparation for the cake-in-cup to a beautiful Mug.
So, since this is a blog of handmade gifts, I decided to offer you the tutorial for decorating a cup!





As you have already understood, the procedure is very simple:
  1. Fill a plastic bowl with warm water
  2. Pour a few drops of nail polish into the water, moving the bowl to create the play of color. If you want you can use more colors and also add some glitter.
  3. At this point immerse the cup making sure that the nail polish adheres well to the surface. I recommend not to immerse the part that will come into contact with the mouth!
  4. If there are imperfections, use a cotton swab soaked in acetone to clear the defects.
  5. Once the mug is complete, take it out of the bowl and leave to dry for at least one hour.
Remind the person who will receive the cup as a gift, that this must only be washed by hand! Not in the dishwasher!

The cup is ready! 👌🏻

Difficulty: 🥑
Cost: 🥑
Time: 🥑🥑

If you like and have tried the tutorial let me know in the comments! 😘

Commenti

Post più popolari