A surprise wedding favor!

Hello everyone! 

New post dedicated to gifts for special occasions, today I show you how to create a surprise wedding favor for the guests!


Found on happydings.net
I find very nice this idea and now I'll explain why: it's a simple candle but as the wax melts, a surprise message will appear.
Among the many examples I found, the phrase "all you need is love" seemed to me more apt for such a romantic occasion as wedding.

READ ALSO: WEDDING FAVORS, SPRAY WATER

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:
READ ALSO: PARTY FAVOR DALIA

METHOD:
  1. Print love messages on a piece of paper.
  2. Cut out the messages using the bottom of the candle container as a reference for the dimensions.
  3. Use a brooch to pierce the paper for the passage of candle wick. Make sure it is centered.
  4. At this point remove the candle from the container and place the ticket on the bottom of the container.
  5. Then put again the candle in the container.

And here it is done! When the guests light the candle and it melts completely, the message will appear!
I hope you enjoyed this idea of ​​wedding favors!

Commenti

Post più popolari