Body scrub: Happy Birthday!

Hello everyone!

New post dedicated to gifts for special occasions such as birthday!
In March, I will turn 25 and I'm going to give myself a body product suitable for the situation: the body scrub Happy Birthday!
What differentiates this scrub from the others I have described is the simple fact that it is decorated and perfumed like a birthday cake.


Found on savynaturalista.com
I got the idea from savynaturalista.com and it seemed a lot of fun! Now I'll explain how to prepare it.

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

READ ALSO: COCOA, BODY CARE GIFTS

METHOD:
  1. Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them.
  2. Pour the scrub into a cosmetic container or an hermetic jar.
  3. Apply a label with the ingredients and the way to use on the jar.

Body scrub is ready! I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to do it too!

Commenti

Post più popolari