Cactus ring holder

Hello everyone!

Today I'm talking about a gift idea for friends, or maybe it's better to say for girls! Some time ago I showed you how to create a ring holder by recycling plastic toys, but today I show you how to create one starting from a plastic cactus!



Found on vitaminihandmade.com
READ ALSO: DONUT PHONE HOLDER

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:

METHOD:
  1. Glue the cactus on the wooden disk with hot glue.
  2. Spray with white color the cactus and the base. Allow to dry completely.
  3. Once dry, with the gold marker, color the edge of the base and if you want to add the "thorns" drawn on the cactus of the small dashes.
  4. Spray the fixative.

READ ALSO: A SUPER LAMP!

And it is done! It was easy, right? If your friends are submerged with rings you can opt for a bigger solution: buy a larger wooden disc and glue over 2 or 3 cacti!


I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make it!

Commenti

Post più popolari