Bath salts with rose petals!

Hello everyone! 

Finally the weekend and the moment to relax to unload the stress accumulated during the week!
Probably if I had a bathtub, I would be soaking until Monday, but unfortunately I can not!
Found on ilcalderonealchemico
So for the moment I can only think of those beautiful scented bath salts to crackle in the water .... aaahh! Today, I'm talking about bath salts to personalize with rose petals and give to your friends or loved one as an anti-stress cuddle!
READ ALSO:  ROMANTIC BATH BOMBS

Difficulty:
Cost:
Time:

What you need:
  • Dead Sea salts
  • 10 g of bicarbonate
  • Rose petals q.b
  • 5 drops of essential sandalwood oil
  • 5 drops of rose essential oil
  • Pink food coloring
  • Glass jar or jar for cosmetics
METHOD:
  1. Depending on the amount you want to give, pour in a bowl the Dead Sea salts and 2 or 3 drops of food coloring. Let the salts dry.
  2. Then add the essential oils, bicarbonate and dry rose petals.
  3. At the end pour everything into a clean container and apply the label with the ingredients and the way of use.

And here it is done! You have finished the gift! I hope you enjoyed this gift idea, let me know if you tried to make them!

Commenti

Post più popolari